Thursday, October 25, 2018

Reno Tahoe Plein Air Painters will be going offline

Hello painters,

It has been six years (or more?) that I have been posting paint-outs for this group that I started, and it is time for me to retire from the job, retire the blog and retire the group.

Life changes, and our art goes through growth and changes too.  This is true for me now.  I am finding I want to go in new directions, explore new methods and try new types of art in the studio.

I met wonderful artists and made many friends through this group and we learned from each other of beautiful locations to paint.  We all gained experience and confidence with the outdoor painting experience.  I'll always have great memories.

A special Thank You to those of you who helped with organizing paint-outs and putting together and hanging our shows that we had over the years.

Best of luck to all of you in your artistic journey. 

I'll leave the blog up for a few months if you want to look up areas to paint on location.  Then, I will most likely remove it from the web.

Peace,

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment