Thursday, October 4, 2018

October 2018 Paint-Outs

October 2018 Paint-Outs

Greetings,

As you may have noticed, I am late in posting October paint-outs.  Sorry about that.  So far, I might be able to come to Oct. 15 or 16, and the 29th, but I have conflicts the other days.  I keep waiting for life to simplify but I'm not there yet!  :-(

Mondays and Tuesdays:

October 8 and 9:     meet 9ish to 9:30:  Cave Rock State Park Beach (fee or NV state park placque) (search blog for this location info)

October 15 and 16:  meet 9ish to 9:30:  Washoe Lake Wetlands (search blog for this location info)

October 22 and 23:  meet 9ish to 9:30:  Galena Creek Trail (search blog for this location info)

October 29 and 30:  meet 9is to 9:30:  Little Washoe Lake (scroll down to last year's Oct. 30 paint out there for information)

No comments:

Post a Comment