Friday, January 2, 2015

Winter Paint-Out Schedule January to February 2015

Hi painters and Happy New Year!

I will be unable to attend some upcoming paint-outs - mostly due to foot surgery.  So I have made a schedule of paint-outs with no host, or another painter who has agreed to be host.  Please do not ask me to change this schedule or locations.  I have already prepared the posts and set them to publish the week before the event.  I will be on crutches and not able to drive for 3 weeks.

I hope you all get out and paint this winter!  See you when I see you!

2015 WINTER SCHEDULE - WEATHER PERMITTING -



Jan. 6, 2015 (TUESDAY) Washoe Lake Wetlands (I will be there)

Jan. 12, 2015 (MONDAY) Rancho San Rafael Park (no host)

January 19, 2015 (MONDAY) Twaddle Ranch (no host)

January 26, 2015 (MONDAY) Oxbow Nature Center (host: Linda Santiseven)

Feb. 2, 2015 (MONDAY) Somewhere at Lake Tahoe TBD (host: Pat Edwards)


No comments:

Post a Comment