Saturday, November 29, 2014

No Paint-Out Dec. 1 - AND - How to Paint Water

Hello my painting friends,

These storm fronts moving in and the daily changing forecasts for Monday Dec. 1, 2014 make for a good day to paint in the studio.

Last week a painter and I discussed the challenge of painting water.  I remembered reading a blog post about this subject by a fine California artist Terry Miura.  I invite to you click on this link to read his informative post:

http://terrymiura.blogspot.com/2014/10/transparent-water.html

This post was so informative that I printed it out for myself for reminders.  He has other helpful posts.  You may want to subscribe or follow his blog.

Happy painting!  Hopefully the next week we will have fair weather and can paint the great outdoors!

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment